Terms And Conditions
General Terms and Conditions
- All ticket sales and hotel packages are final, there are absolutely no refunds (unless event is cancelled)
- Torontolime.com will not share your information including your email address with any third party company nor will we send you any marketing information. Your email address, billing address and phone number are collected for your security and to confirm your purchase
- Torontolime.com is not responsible for any incidents that may occur, prior to, during or after any event Management at events reserves the right to refuse admission to or reject any person whose conduct is deemed disorderly, uses vulgar language or anyone that fails to comply with any rules and regulations set forth by the venue
- Under provincial law with some local requirements or certain facility rules, alcoholic beverages, illegal drugs, controlled substances, cameras, recording devices, bundles and containers of any kind may not be brought into the premises.
- Torontolime.com reserves the right to cancel any order that may seem suspicious. This includes but not limited too the use of stolen credit and debit cards.
- All suspicious credit card and debit card transaction will be referred to the Toronto Police Fraud Department and also to the appropriate fraud department of the issuing bank.
- Torontolime.com reserves the right to call the issuing bank of any credit or debit card to verify any purchases. If sufficient information to verify a transaction is not provided by the customer, we reserve the right to void the transaction.
- When picking up tickets, we reserve the right to refuse any customer that may have used a stolen credit card, any customer that uses inappropriate language and any customer that threatens or intimidates the staff. of the event. Only the credit card holder can pick up tickets. Government identification is required.